20 juli 2011

INSPIRATION


i hurt myself today, to see if i still feel, i focus on the pain, the only thing that’s real, the needle tears a hole, the old familiar sting, try to kill it all away, but i remember everything.
 what have i become, my sweetest friend, everyone i know goes away in the end, and you could have it all, my empire of dirt, i will let you down, i will make you hurt.
 i wear this crown of thorns, upon my liar’s chair, full of broken thoughts, i cannot repair, beneath the stains of time, the feelings disappear, you are someone else, i am still right here.
what have i become, my sweetest friend, everyone i know goes away in the end, and you could have it all, my empire of dirt, i will let you down, i will make you hurt, if i could start again, a million miles away, i would keep myself, i would find a way

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar